The Old Court House Inn is a stunning traditional pub with rooms, with history dating back to the 15th century.
Located in the heart of St. Aubin overlooking the idyllic harbour, it’s the perfect base for exploring the island of Jersey, with local attractions including St Aubin’s Fort, the Jersey War Tunnels, Elizabeth Castle, the La Mare Wine Estate and Jersey Zoo.
Combining old-world charm with modern features, The Old Court House Inn offers two characterful bar areas, a relaxed restaurant and 10 gorgeous boutique bedrooms. Outside, there’s a fabulous rear courtyard and a sun-trap terrace with amazing views over the harbour. Children and dogs are very welcome, dogs are only allowed in the downstairs Westward pub.
- Opening Times
- Monday - Saturday: 12.00 - 23.00
- Sunday: 12.00 - 22.30
- Christmas Day Restaurant: 12.00 - 18.00
- Christmas Day Downstairs: 11.00 - 13.00
- Boxing Day : 12.00 - 22.00
- Food Serving Times
- Monday - Friday: 12.00 - 14.30 & 18.00 - 21.00
- Saturday: 12.00 - 14.30 & 17.30 - 21.30
- Sunday: 12.00 - 19.00
- Christmas Day : 12.00 - 16.00
- Boxing Day : 12.00 - 18.00
Old Court House Inn
St Brélade, Jersey