Training Relief Chef - Guernsey
Exciting times ahead for our ever-expanding food team, we are delighted to have created a new position of Training Relief Chef to join us on our adventure!
Based in the beautiful Channel Island of Guernsey, you will be an operational support in 6 managed sites; reporting into our Group Executive Chef and working to our company food brief, standards and vision.
As a key leader within our award-winning food team, you will be the heart and soul of our kitchens and a driving force within the business, working closely with the operations team, chefs and general managers to achieve greatness – we always strive to the best and show innovation in what we do.
When it comes down to it, you will be supporting a team that is all about exceeding our customer’s expectations by delivering great food and unrivalled guest experience. It’s the best job in the business! You will:
· Train, mentor and coach our chefs to deliver some of the best food in the industry (Best Food Offer, The Publican Awards 2019)
· Showcase your passion and enthusiasm for cooking fresh, locally sourced and quality ingredients
· Adore all things food and drink and appreciate what a good plate of food looks and tastes like; you cook from the heart and take pride in your work
· Have a strong eye for business and financial performance and show great business skills
· Be a positive go-getter that is here to make an impact in the industry
Your responsibilities will primarily cover:
· Menu development and the effective implementation of seasonally changing menus
· Training – driving consistency & quality through positive encouragement
· Relief/holiday cover within our kitchens
· Effective use of our company procurement software
· Induction support – motivating our chefs to achieve the vision
· Food safety – working with our company auditing system
If this sounds like this role could suit you, whether you are an experienced exec chef or an experienced head chef looking to take their first step into an operational role, please get in touch and tell us about you!
We look forward to meeting you and explaining more about what we do as a company and how we can be the right fit for you,
Given the nature of this role; we will be recruiting through a 3 stage interview process.
Please email your updated CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org