Liberation Group Loyalty Club Terms and Conditions
Below outlines the terms and conditions of the Liberation Group Loyalty Club (LGLC), including our Data Protection statement. If you have any queries about any of them, please get in touch with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Liberation Loyalty Club Terms & Conditions are listed below, including our Data Protection Statement. If you have any questions, please contact us.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
We would like to use the details from your membership, plus details on how you use your membership and what you buy in our pubs, to improve our services and send you
offers that may be of interest to you.
We may share your details among companies and any businesses that may process Liberation Loyalty Club information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print our mailings).
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
If you decide you would no longer like to receive these, you can amend your preferences by logging in to your Liberation Loyalty Club dashboard at loyalty.liberationgroup.com or via our app which is available through the App Store and Google Play.
- The Liberation Loyalty Club is issued by and remains the property of Liberation Group, who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the membership or points at any time, or to alter or amend the condition of operation of the Liberation Loyalty Club scheme, or to terminate the scheme at any time without notice.
- All participants in the Liberation Loyalty Club scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- The Liberation Loyalty Club is not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom the card was issued.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Liberation Group.
- The Liberation Loyalty Club is only operational at designated group inns, pubs and shops. Your Liberation Loyalty Club membership is not a credit card account.
- For a list of participating Liberation pubs, head to liberationgroup.com/pubs-rooms
To earn points in our inns, pubs and shops (not e-commerce websites), your membership card or Liberation Brewing Co App must be presented at the time you pay your bill.
If you forget your membership card or app an itemised receipt can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; within 28 days. Please allow up to ten working days
for the points to be added manually.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then two points will be awarded for every £1 that is spent on bar purchases, and five points for every £1 spent on food and accommodation purchases. This can be altered at any time without notice.
- The current redemption value of points is one-point equals one penny. This can be altered at any time without notice.
REDEMPTIONS & EXPIRY
Once a member has collected 500 points, it will automatically be converted to £5.00 credit on their membership account. This may be spent in whole or part against any transaction. To redeem credit, the card holder must be present with their membership card or app.
Loyalty points and balances will automatically expire if they have not been used within 24 months from the date they were earned. We only expire points that are 24 months old – any other points remain.
From time to time, we may offer selected members special rewards based on their card usage or other factors.
Please let us know when you are claiming your reward at time of booking or on arrival and you must present your loyalty card/app at the start of the transaction.
In the case of birthday or other similar annual or periodic rewards you must be a member at least six weeks preceding the redemption date.
Redemption of these offers may have their own conditions in addition to those presented here. i.e. the reward /offer is available with purchase of two main meals to qualify.
Reward/Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
These rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
If a member is registered with us and lose their card, members must inform us immediately by emailing email@example.com
We will then issue a new card to the address held on file and the old card will be cancelled. If your account has been deleted, you will need to apply for a new membership.
Liberation Group shall not be liable for points that are redeemed between the time the card is lost and receipt of a member contacting us for a replacement card.
In the event we suspect fraudulent activity on a member’s card, the card will be suspended, and we will contact the member via email to investigate and resolve the issue.
Registered members are able to find out their current points by going to loyalty.liberationgroup.com and logging in using their registered email address and password or by using our app under the My Loyalty section.
The Liberation Loyalty Club card promoter is Liberation Group, Tregear House, Longueville Road, St Saviour, Jersey, JE2 7WF.
By joining the loyalty club, the member is pledging to be part of a community of likeminded, polite individuals. Any behaviour or communication deemed offensive, derogatory or abusive towards a member of the team, another member of the club, or a customer in a Liberation Pub or Bar, will result in revoking their membership and suspending their card.
We hope our terms and conditions are helpful and clear, but if you have any questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining with us!