The Houmet Tavern situated in the Vale takes full advantage of its stunning coastal position with ample parking. You can dine in the lounge, conservatory and sunny al fresco terrace.
The menu at the Houmet Tavern offers everything from traditional pub grub to mouth-watering fresh Guernsey seafood. Additionally, the specials board provides a selection of imaginative dishes that change daily.
Enjoy a first class pint of real ale, including the award-winning Channel Island brewed Liberation Ale or choose from the large choice 'three price wine list' and an extensive list of wines available by the glass.
Whether it's a light snack or a wholesome meal, you'll receive a warm welcome from Leon and his team at the Houmet Tavern.
- Quiz nights and comp Wifi
- Families very welcome
- Al Fresco terrace
- Big screen Sky Sports and pool tables
- Channel Islands brewed beers
- Open 7 days a week and ample parking
Houmet - Menu - Web Use.pdf
Make a Booking
Book Online Now
with our Online Booking Calendar
* If you cannot find a suitable booking, or your party is for more than 8 then please call Houmet Tavern on 01481 242214 for assistance or to be added to our waiting list.