Data Protection Statement
We would like to use your details from your application, plus details on how you use your Inndulgence Club Card and what you buy in our pubs, to:
• Help manage the Liberation Group Inndulgence Club Card and improve the way we run
• Understand our customers’ eating habits to improve our service and menus.
• Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products
and services of interest to you and your family.
We may share relevant details among Liberation Group companies and any businesses that may process Inndulgence Club Card information on our behalf (e.g. our epos system
suppliers who process your membership scheme). We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about
customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
The Liberation Group Inndulgence Club Card is issued by and remains the property of Liberation Group, who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the card or points at any time, or to alter or amend the condition of operation of the Inndulgence Club Card scheme, or to terminate the scheme at any time without notice.
• All participants in the Liberation Group Inndulgence Club Card scheme must be aged
18 years or over.
• You will need to supply a current valid email address to participate in the
scheme. The Inndulgence Club Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the
person to whom the card was issued.
• Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of
Your Liberation Group Inndulgence Club Card can only be used at designated Liberation Group pubs, bars or eateries and other promotional partners who may from time to time be part of the scheme. Your Liberation Group Inndulgence Club Card cannot be used as a
credit card or a guarantee card.
• To earn points for a transaction in our pubs, bars or eateries, your Liberation Group
Inndulgence Club Card must be presented at the time you pay your bill.
• Points will not be given for purchases made at any vending machines. Other items may
also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Liberation Group
• You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to
qualify for points. Then two points will be awarded for every full £1 that is
spent on bar purchases including table wine, five points per full £1 spent on all
food including teas and coffees.
• These point awards can be altered at the discretion of Liberation Group.
• The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. Liberation Group
reserves the right to vary the rate at any time. Where points can be earned at our
partner companies, other Terms and Conditions may apply, please check with our
partners for further details.
• Members who have collected 500 points will automatically have them converted into a
£5.00 credit on their membership account. This may be spent in whole or part against
any transaction, the card holder must be present to do this.
• Points that have not been used and that are held against a card that has not been used
for a period of twelve months will expire and be lost. There is no option to extend the
life of points and lost points will not be re-activated. If inndulgence club cards have been
used at least once in each twelve month period the points will not expire.
• If you lose your card you must inform the inndulgence club immediately by email
firstname.lastname@example.org We will then issue a new card to the address held on
file and your old card will be cancelled.
• Liberation Group shall not be liable for points that are redeemed between the time the
card is lost and receipt of your confirmation in writing.
Card holders will be able to find out their current point balances by:
• Going on line at www.liberationgroup.com/inndulgence where the link may be followed
to enter their card number and password to access the account details.
• At any participating pub, bar or eatery where the card must be presented to a member
of staff who can produce a balance.
- It must be noted that this facility may not be available at times when the staff or
systems are otherwise engaged i.e. during peak periods.
The promoter of Liberation Group Inndulgence Club Card is:
Liberation Group, 19 Royal Square, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 4WA Channel Islands.
Inndulgence Club Card is about helping you get more out of your experience at our pubs, bars and eateries as well as enjoying what our partners have to offer. It's important to us that you're happy with the service that you receive and we would like to reassure you that your details are safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Liberation Group and will be used only for our marketing and research purposes.
We use your details to send you offers and information on things which might interest you. Of course, if you've told us you don't want Liberation Group to send you any other offers and information; this means you could be missing out on some of the major benefits of Inndulgence Club Card, such as money-off coupons, special events and other exclusive offers.
In addition, if you've requested not to be contacted for research, we promise we won't bother you.
If at any time you would like us to stop sending you e-mailings, please let us know and we will do so immediately.
We hope our Inndulgence Club Card Terms are helpful and clear, but if you have any questions or would like to give us any additional information about yourself, please email us on: email@example.com
we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Thank you for inndulging with us!